Question: What does the warranty include? 1) All Canon commercial office products include a 90 day warranty.
2) Warranty service is provided by Optimum Business Services.
3) Optimum Business Services will adjust, repair and replace any defective parts.
4) Please note that during this time period, toner (a consumable item) is not included. Toner can be purchased directly from our office as needed.
Question: Why should I consider a Service Contract?
If you have just recently purchased a new or used office product from Optimum Business Services we believe that you would like to protect your
investment. Service contracts can provide many benefits including:
1) Onsite Emergency Service Calls
2) Travel/Mileage Costs
3) All Parts & Labor
4) Toner & Drums (toner/drum cartridges are not included on fax machines)
5) Preventative Maintenance
6) No Need for Management Approval For Placing Service Calls
7) Easy to Budget
8) Onsite User Training
9) No Sales Tax
Question: What is not included in a Service Contract?
1) Misfeeds/inability to operate the equipment caused by repeated instances of foreign objects (post-it notes, pens, pencils, tape, staples, paper clips).
2) Damage to equipment through improper use after a comprehensive training has been given.
3) Spilling of any liquid or material on the equipment which causes actual damage.
* All of the above issues can be easily avoided through proper training and care.
Multifunction Printers - Postage Systems - Scanners - Fax - Document Management Systems - IT Support
Welcome to Optimum Business Services Serving the Monterey Bay Business Community