Desktop Solutions For Your Business.
The imageRUNNER 1025 series provides high-end capabilities for small businesses and
workgroups in a small desktop package. Operating at speeds of 25 pages per minute, the
IR1025 series (depending on model) can print, scan & fax. See below for more details.
Canon imageRUNNER 1025 Series Web Specials
Canon imageRUNNER 1025 Series Warranty, Shipping
& Return Policy
1) Equipment includes a 90 day manufacturers warranty.
2) Warranty is only valid if equipment is setup by a Canon certified technician. Optimum Business Services can provide onsite setup, installation and
training if customer is located within a 40 mile radius of our location for an additional charge of $145.00. Installation of equipment on customer's
network can be provided at an additional charge. If customer is located outside of our 40 mile radius, customer is responsible for all setup, installation
& training costs.
3) If customer is located outside of our 40 mile service radius, warranty service can only be provided by returning equipment to Optimum Business
Services via insured UPS shipping in original factory packaging (No Exceptions) at customer's expense. Upon inspection, if a defect is present,
Optimum Business Services will repair & return equipment via insured UPS shipping. Customer may choose obtain service from a local authorized
Canon dealer at their own expense.
4) If Optimum Business Services determines that the equipment cannot be repaired as a result of a manufacturers defect during the manufacturers
warranty, Optimum Business Services will replace the equipment at no additional charge during the warranty period.
5) Manufacturers warranty DOES NOT cover the cost of accidental damage, misuse, improper installation, equipment replacement/exchange. Please
note that our Canon certified technicians can determine if any of the above issues have occurred.
6) Optimum Business Services DOES NOT provide exchange services for warranty repairs.
7) Please contact us within 30 days of purchase to report any discrepencies in your order and/or billing errors.
1) Optimum Business Services will only ship to locations within the continental United States.
2) Optimum Business Services will ship all equipment via UPS ground service.
1) Optimum Business Services is is not responsible for equipment damaged during shipping.
2) All products are shipped and insured for the amount of the purchase price.
3) Upon delivery, it is imperative that you note the condition of the packaging and inform the UPS representative of any visible damage to the
packaging. If you find that there is hidden damage to the equipment, you must notify UPS immediately and file a claim. Under no circumstance should
you dispose of the packaging material as UPS will need to inspect all packaging materials and contents in order to determine whether your claim is
valid or not. UPS will request that you obtain a quote for repair and/or replacement from an authorized Canon dealer. If UPS determines that the claim
is valid, UPS will reimburse you for either the repair or replacement of the equipment.
1) Returns must be authorized by Optimum Business Services. Only unopened and unused equipment can obtain a return authorization (RA). No
exceptions. A 20% restocking fee will be charged for all authorized returns. In order to obtain an RA, Please fill out the RA form located on the
support page and submit.
2) Optimum Business Services will not accept equipment returns without an RA number.
3) An RA must be requested within 10 days of the original invoice date. Thereafter, all sales are final.
4) The equipment must be received within 10 business days of the RA issue date. After 10 days, the RA is void and will be refused.
5) Shipping charges are non-refundable on RA unopened equipment. No exceptions.
6) All sales are final on specially ordered items and are non refundable.
7) RA's are not provided for equipment damaged during shipping.
Welcome to Optimum Business Services
Serving the Monterey Bay Business Community
Copyright © 2016 Optimum Business Systems, Inc.